Reverse Factoring implies an inversion of the traditional logic of factoring. The organisation of the factoring operation actually starts from the debtor, i.e. the buyer of goods or services.
Through Reverse Factoring, Ifitalia provides companies with an effective tool to manage liabilities.
Reverse Factoring is the ideal product for purchasers of goods or services with a high credit capacity, with purchases of a significant amount and repetitive supplies. Ifitalia, in agreement with the Customer company, makes contact with the Suppliers and signs a factoring agreement with each of them. The services rendered to the various Suppliers may be customised based on differing needs.
The Reverse Factoring product may include the advance of receivables to Suppliers or their crediting upon maturity. The maturity version is particularly interesting: the Supplier may collect its receivables upon the nominal maturity and the Buyer may make use of the more favourable payment times.
Advantages for the buyer
- outsourcing the payment process of the Suppliers;
- channelling the payments towards a single subject, Ifitalia, on a host of Suppliers;
- source of additional finance;
- increasing Supplier loyalty.
Advantages for suppliers
- obtain additional financial sources at competitive costs and proportion it to the supply volume;
- outsourcing credit management;
- increasing customer loyalty;
- guarantee without recourse on the assigned receivables.