Maturity Factoring may be provided with and without recourse.
In the latter case, Ifitalia guarantees the success of the assigned receivables.
Contextually to the credit maturity, the amount of the receivables is charged to the Debtor which signed an agreement with Ifitalia to regulate the postponed payment.
Maturity Factoring has a host of advantages for the customer:
- permanent liquidity and flexible funding
- certainty of the financial flows and consequent greater planning ability
- financial support to the sales network through granting payment extensions
- impulse to sales deriving from granting longer payment times to customers
- sales network retention
...and for Debtors
- longer payment times
- additional flexible finance at competitive costs
- Customer reteintion